WIC is a wholesale and retail telco group in the United Kingdom, Israel, Armenia, and Hong Kong focused on providing smart and fresh telecom ideas. It aims to achieve impactful business partnerships with solid long-lasting relationships.
During these long years of operating in the sphere, WIC managed to develop relationships with 250+ partners worldwide. It is WIC’s mission to offer B2B services at affordable rates.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated and result-oriented individual to join us as a Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate is a partner and service focused individual, who is seeking an opportunity to expand knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience in a dynamic and positive work environment.
The first objective is to hit sales targets. This means you will be implementing strategic sales plans that expand the company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong penetration into new markets worldwide.
Typical tasks here include:
- achieve sales quota as established by the management by negotiating buying and selling rates according to WIC’s policy,
- identify customer’s needs in terms of destinations, rates, financial arrangements and market trends,
- analyze the regular sales & usage reports,
- achieve customer satisfaction through a high level of account management and supporting customer requirements,
- build a business partnership by managing the relationship at all levels, based on trust and common objectives,
- add value to customers business by building awareness on opportunities that our services and expertise may bring in their business,
- share expertise with peers and is proactive in developing/improving internal business processes and procedures.
The second objective is to collaborate with the team toward mutual goals. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships” - this is what we truly believe in, and hope you enjoy common success as we do.
Typical tasks here include:
- escalate any outstanding issues to the management and debate decisions with peers,
- issues and follows-up on trouble tickets and assure that customer’s requirements are fulfilled timely.
Based on the nature of the up-mentioned tasks, you are expected to have the right work ethics, attentiveness to details as well as the ability to collaborate clearly with clients and the team.
- Close to native fluency in English and Russian – our Sales team will communicate and build sustainable relationships with customers not from Armenia, but abroad.
- 1+ years of working experience,
- Ability to devise/negotiate complex deal structures across an array of products and services,
- Excellent selling, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent presentation, and organizational skills.
- Work experience in international sales,
- Good logical and mathematical skills,
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism.
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package,
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure (you’ll enjoy our new colourful office on Saryan street),
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations․