Currently, WIC is looking for interns who are eager to learn about our company and develop their soft and professional skills by assisting our experienced Sales Team. While assisting the Sales Managers by performing administrative and entry-level duties the selected candidates will gain unprecedented experience and knowledge.
After the successful completion of the 2-month paid internship, the interns showing the highest results will receive job offers to join the company as Sales Representatives.
- Represent WIC to potential clients, make sure they are familiar with the company, its goals, services, and products
- Communicate with existing partners on a daily basis
- Conduct market research, including but not limited to competitors’ analysis, research of industry insight, sales strategies, client engagement techniques for correctly positioning ourselves in the sales industry
- Maximize sales portfolio conveying to the audience WIC’s most vital services and processes in a timely and accurate way
- Reach out to new clients through researches, personal contacts, and social media
- Collaborate with other departments, have a synergistic way of working with each person committed and working towards a shared goal
- Be up-to-date to rapid market changes which means following the right blogs, keeping up with consumer magazines, scanning and engaging in forums, discussions, etc.
- Assist business development executives with other daily tasks.
- A bachelor degree or a senior-year student
- Near-native English knowledge
- MS office tools knowledge.
- Negotiation (business writing) skills
- Research and analysis skills
- Initiative, communicative, and enthusiastic type of personality.
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure (you’ll enjoy our new colorful office on Saryan street)
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations․