During the whole period of its activity, WIC Group has worked hard to use the talent and passion of each employee creating a well-selected, well-trained, well-motivated, and well-rewarded workforce.
We are now seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals to fulfill the position of Customer Support Specialist.
The ideal candidate is genuinely excited to help customers, is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
The projects you will work on:
- The money transfer software for www.worldcomfinance.com
- Android and iOS applications for www.wizdraw.com
Close to native fluency in English and Russian – this first of all means that you just love talking in English and Russian. What is more important is that our CS team will communicate and build sustainable relationships with customers not from Armenia, but abroad.
Customer orientation - you will act as a liaison providing product information to our customers in an accurate and efficient way truly understanding that customer feedback is priceless. We expect you to thrive taking the extra mile to engage more customers.
Empathy and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters – you imagine being someone else: if you were the customer, what would you want? You will identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
Business writing skills – you will often communicate via emails especially when following up with customers and providing feedback. This means the ability to be professionally brief, but always informative.
Computer skills - you are joining a dynamic and constantly growing company, where being tech-savvy really matters.
Problem – solving – you need to be confident at troubleshooting and investigation when having not enough information to bring issues through to resolution.
Team-playing skills – “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”- this is what we truly believe in and we hope you share this and enjoy common success as we do.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth,
- Take ownership of customers' issues and convey resolutions.
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package,
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure, moreover we have recently moved to a brand-new colorful office on Saryan street,
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations,