If you are a Junior PHP Developer with experience and good command of English, please read on!
Located in Tel Aviv, having its operational office in Yerevan, Worldcom Finance, the part of WIC Worldcom, is a customer-oriented company specializing in developing Internet platforms for instant money transfer and immediate bank deposits worldwide.
Now we’re extending and looking for someone with experience with multiple frameworks and languages who can quickly learn and understand our code base, help identify architecture and performance improvements, and can drive a transition plan to get there while continuing to improve our user experience.
Our technical speck:
- RDBMS databases, mostly with SQL/MySQL
- JS, Angular, React.JS, HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Ionic and React Native.
1. The first objective is to write reusable, high-quality code. You will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the frontend part.
Typical tasks here include:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies & stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
The must-have requirements here are:
- Good command of English: this means you’re confident to express your ideas in English as well as write/read tech documentation. This is crucial (!) as you will directly work with our English-speaking teams.
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Experience of PHP and MySQL
- Experience of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap
- Experience and clear understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience working with Linux operating system
- Experience with Git․
The nice-to-have requirements are։
- experience with Laravel framework
- Experience in NodeJS
- Experience with Trello, Jira or other issues/task tracking systems.
2. As a part of our talented and strong Engineering team, your second objective is to collaborate and engage in teamwork. “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much”- this is what we truly believe in and we hope you share this and enjoy common success as we do.
Typical tasks here include:
- Actively collaborate with Frontend developers
- Provide help and support to other team members
- Collaborate with other multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and system administrators
The requirements here are:
- Self-motivated and learning-driven
- Self-disciplined: though we embrace cooperation you need to have lots of self-discipline, resourcefulness and the ability to work independently remote.
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure and enjoy time at our colorful office on Saryan street
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations․