We’re looking for an experienced Node.js Developer for one of our projects. In this role, the ideal candidate is able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
If you are passionate about the Node.js we’d like to meet you.
The products are:
- The top-up payment system in Israel
- Payxpress Pre-Paid communication products
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Write high quality, readable and testable code
- Participate in large scale multi-functional project
- Build services with security and privacy in mind
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Develop products with an open and creative mindset focused on delivering business-oriented solutions.
- Incorporate data storage solutions including MongoDB and Postgres
- Develop functional APIs for our web and mobile applications
- Create and maintain server-side application logic
- Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server-side
Must-to-have requirements are:
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience developing complex systems using multiple programming languages and frameworks
- Proficiency in Node.js, Express.js, Sails.js and hands-on experience with the most common packages in the ecosystem
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js, knowledge designing, developing and utilizing component-based architectures.
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, and git toolset
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure (you’ll enjoy our colorful office on Saryan street)
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations․
Apply for the job directly: