Previously WIC had its R&D team only in Israel. As we grow, we have decided to build an amazing team of engineers in Armenia as well, so that they can effectively co-work both with the local and international teams (United Kingdom, Hong Kong) and help us to achieve our goals sooner and in a more efficient way.
Within the previous years, we’ve successfully built an engineering team and now we look for ReactJS Developers to join us to work on a quite challenging Fintech product, all the details of which will be provided during our face-to-face meetings.
- PHP, MySQL
- JS, Angular, React.JS, HTML, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Linux operating system
If you are an experienced ReactJS developer with good command of English, please read on!
1. The first objective is to write reusable, high-quality code. You will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using ReactJS concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
Typical tasks here include:
- Be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase
- Participate in large scale multi-functional project
- Build services with security and privacy in mind
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
The must-have requirements here are:
- Good command of English: this means you’re confident to express your ideas in English as well as write/read tech documentation. This is crucial (!) as you will directly work with our English-speaking teams.
- Experience with JS, ReactJS
- Experience with GraphQL, RXJS for React, AG-Grid
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Experience working with Linux operating system
- Experience with Git․
The nice-to-have requirements are։
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is a plus.
- eCommerce and fintech industry experience
- Experience with Trello, Jira or other issues/task tracking systems.
2. As a part of our talented and strong Engineering team, your second objective is to collaborate and engage in teamwork. “Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much”- this is what we truly believe in and we hope you share this and enjoy common success as we do.
Typical tasks here include:
- Actively collaborate with Backend developers
- Provide help and support to other team members
- Collaborate with other multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and system administrators.
The requirements here are:
- Self-motivated and learning-driven
- Self-disciplined: though we embrace cooperation you need to have lots of self-discipline, resourcefulness and the ability to work independently remote.
- Because of the competitive/dynamic salary system and benefits package
- Nice working atmosphere: we come to work with pleasure and enjoy time at our colorful office on Saryan street
- Professional growth opportunity: we work with international teams of different locations․